Automatic Dishwashing Machine

Project Abstract / Summary : Automation or automatic control is the use of various control systems for operating equipment such as machinery, processes in factories, boilers and heat treating ovens, switching in telephone networks, steering and stabilization of ships or aircraft and other applications with minimal or reduced human intervention .Automation has been achieved by various means including mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical and electronic and computers, usually in combination. Complicated systems, such as modern factories, air planes and ships typically use all these combined techniques.
Home automation (also called domotics) designates an emerging practice of increased automation of household appliances and features in residential dwellings, particularly through electronic means that allow for things impracticable, overly expensive or simply not possible in recent past decades.
In our case the home automation implies the automation in cleaning the kitchenware which includes dishes. The proposed system\consist of three sections: scrubbing, rinsing, and washing. The dish will be thus thoroughly cleaned. The operations of the overall system is controlled and guided by microcontroller.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : Surveying the existing dishwashing machines in the market we observed many defects in the system such as wastage of water, requirement of man power, high installation cost, poor quality of cleaning etc. Hence, we decided to implement a dishwashing machine which will not only overcome these defects but also provide optimized cleaning.
This system can be used in large scale kitchens such as in marriage ceremonies, receptions, business parties, etc. where there is requirement of more number of dishes. Also, it is useful in hospitals for on time and efficient services. Nowadays in schools there is system of mid-day meals where, due to improper cleaning of dishes different health issues may occur. So for efficient cleaning of dishes we can use this system.
In future by modifying this system we can clean the big utensils, glassware, etc.

Project Category : Electrical / Electronics / Communication
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: Sanjivani Rural Education Society's College of Engineering, Kopargaon
City: Kopargaon
State: Maharashtra
Participating Team From: Final Year

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
  • Sachin Aswalekar
    Sachin Aswalekar

send me the ppt i want to do the project..... send ur contact number or email...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : ABSTRACT In mobile communication the Base Transceiver Station (BTS) site and the tower maintenance play an important role. In the present day scenario some problems...
Hi Engineers, I am a final year mechanical engineering student. I'm using ansys-15 to analyse a non linear problem. During the solving process, I encountered an error as followed. "This...
Project Abstract / Summary : It is a Unix Task Manager functions just like Windows Task Manager. It shows background and foreground running processes details. I like Unix programming. It...
Hi, anyone here has any experience with DSLR video shooting? Need help with selecting the kind of mic I would employ for indoor or outdoor shoot. Budget for the microphone...
Project Abstract / Summary : My project is of diffusing a bomb using an electro magnetic pulse(EMP), this EMP is generated when a nuclear bomb or missile blasts off. The...