Auto Update of posts in threads should be added to the new CE

Auto Update of posts in threads without reloading or refreshing it. Would be great from the user point of view

Something like Gmail which uses Ajax

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Gandalf
    Auto Update of posts in threads without reloading or refreshing it. Would be great from the user point of view

Something like Gmail which uses Ajax
    That's a good suggestion. Currently, our new system supports posting new content without updating the page. But it would be cool to get alerted about the new posts while watching a thread. I'll see whether this can be implemented in our system.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have always been sitting cross-legged, I can sit for long hours because this is always been my habit. I am always comfortable in this position. I also appreciate the...
Gowalla - a location based service provider has been taken over by social networking giant Facebook. The details of the takeover are unknown yet. CNN money quotes that FB has...
Samsung Galaxy Nexus Prime - the Ice Creme Sandwich phone is unofficially being sold in India for Rs. 43500/- on eBay, reports pluggd.in. Samsung has not officially revealed the plans...
The trend on the Internet seems to be focused towards crowdsourcing. Do you generally think that innovation can be crowdsourced?
uBuntu 12.04 alpha, also called Precise Pangolin is now available for download. The uBuntu fanatics can header over to https://fridge.ubuntu.com/2011/12/02...tm_campaign=ubuntu-12-04-development-update-6 and check out the development update and download it on...