auto dumping trash bin

hi this is my mini project

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Without going into the design details, the costing appears way off. Were the current prices of various steel items got from the market? The given values appear to be five times less than the market price.
  • TAMIL AZHAGAR
    TAMIL AZHAGAR
    for our mini project, we used to buy all the items in small industry and we used our college lab for production such as cutting, welding, drilling etc. we did not approach any technician for production. hence the cost of labour and material is minimised.
  • Rahul chaure
    Rahul chaure
    A.V.Ramani
    Without going into the design details, the costing appears way off. Were the current prices of various steel items got from the market? The given values appear to be five times less than the market price.
    Suggest me what are the objectives of this project and how it can be made BE levels project

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

EAD 2014 - Entrepreneurship Awareness Drive 2014 was one of the biggest entrepreneurship event of the year that have seen close to 25000 participants; Eminent entrepreneurs and speaker such as...
Have you ever wondered about a 3D printer that will not only print 3D objects but also work as a 3D scanner and laser engraver? Well, such a multitasking device...
Hello Sir, Please clear my confusion about MS or Better Job. I am currently working in BOSCH company( from Jan 2014). I am in confusion of going for MS or...
Air Asia flight QZ8501 has gone missing and the operator has set an emergency number +622129850801 for the friends and relatives of the 162 (155 passengers and 7 crew members)...
As we hear the latest news of AirAisa plane going missing; with no RADARS being able to keep a track of the plane- I"m wondering whether serious innovation is required...