Augmented Reality - Final Year Project CS Engineering

guys i want to do my FyP on augmented reality give me some ideas

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    How about Augmented reality in a contact lens-#-Link-Snipped-#?
    Augmented Reality platform for enhancing integration of virtual
    objects-#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Google Glass project is one of the latest examples of augmented reality. Why not try to develop something similar?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am applying edge detection on image. After detecting edges i want to locate circles in that image. Can anybody please tell me how can i do this in matlab.
Wishing you many many Happy Returns of the day Safwan. It's little late but hope you had a great day. Happy Birthday!!
Name: Atul Palandurkar *Engineering Trade: Information Technology Location: Nagpur (India) *Occupation: Self-Employed Work Experience: 8 years *Hobbies & Interests: Reading, writing, travelling, etc. *Aim in life: NA *I joined CrazyEngineers...
i created a c program taking two strings and comparing them character by character....the character from string 1 is ommited if it is presentin string 2....and finally prints the remaining...
Dear all, I'm Skylight 25 years old( real name Wangpo),a civil engineering graduate from a little country, Bhutan. I've graduated in the year 2010 June and have been working here...