Attachments/Picture Upload Facility Is Being Rolled Out!

CEans,

Finally, we're rolling out attachment upload facility for CEans. You'll notice an attachment clip button in your post editor (in advance mode only) once the facility is enabled for your usergroup.

We're currently rolling it out for our top usergroups - CE Lord & Sensei ! 😀 . Upon getting feedback from them, we'll slowly release it to lower usergroups and finally bring it down to CE- Regular Members, which requires at least 10 posts. This facility will be rolled out to all the usergroups over the next 4-5 days. Updates will be posted in this thread.

That is, CEans will need at least 10 posts on CE Forums to be able to upload attachments, photos and other supported file types.

However, this also means that there will be greater chances of forum getting spam and we are going to need your help to keep CE clean and professional!

Your questions, comments in this thread please -> #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Update: There are few issues which have been discovered with upload of PDF files. We're working on it. Please report all your errors in the above mentioned thread.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...oad-facility-being-rolled-out.html#post149551 Your questions, comments, feedback and 'attachment tests' in this thread 😀
I have Programing course this year and I must learn c and c++.Please tell me websites and if you have send me source about c and c++!
Hello, I would like to make a variable resistance controlled by voltage in order to get variable resistance for gain. I want the resistance change to be linear with the...
I realized that most of the engineering news that we discuss or cover through various channels here on CrazyEngineers are either from the West or from the Eastern countries. I...
I was looking at the biggest ships in the world and stumbled upon RMS Queen Mary 2, MS Oasis of the Seas and many other ships. Ship building is one...