ASUS unleashes its latest ZenFone Go 5.5 for Rs. 8,499 at Amazon's Great India Sale

After a smooth landing in Indian electronics bazar, Amazon has put up t ASUS' brand new ZenFone Go 5.5 on sale, today, as a part of the Great Indian Sale parented by Amazon India. With the fragrance of ASUS, the ZenFone Go 5.5 (ZB552KL) features an Ergonomic Arc design. In short, it is a mix of a decent 2 GB RAM, a 5.5" screen, a supporting processor and a basic layout of Android 6.0. Now as in demand, let us tear down the specifications one by one and see, what this gadget has in store for us.

The newly offered phone from ASUS is a good fit for all chromatophiles out there as the company has recently unveiled an electric list of color variants matching the multi-colored ASUS ZenUI options. You can choose one from the Charcoal Black, Pearl White, Glamor Red, Sheer Gold, Glacier Gray, Silver Blue and stand out from the rest of the crowd. The ASUS signature physical key is available with the model in an intuitive control layout for better-snapping pictures, adjusting the volume and to ease your finger movements. With these, if you flip the other side, you get to see a 5.5" 1280 x 720 HD IPS display embedded with a 268ppi pixel density doing justice with its brightness, contrast, and clarity.

ASUS_Zenfone_go_55

ASUS ZenFone Go 5.5

Moving on to its internal architecture, the phone is equipped with a 64-bit Qualcomm Quad-Core Processor, Snapdragon 410 coupled with a GPU of Adreno 306 and a 2 GB LPDDR3 RAM. Storage wise, it offers two variants of internal memory of 16 GB and 32 GB. Externally, it has a dock for microSD expansion up to 128 GB. Housing a 3000 mAh non-removable battery, the ASUS ZenFone 5.5 Go sports a stand-by time up to 480 hours.

Talking about its camera, the gadget features a rear one of 13MP with f/2.0 aperture, with Auto Focus feature and Dual-LED real tone flash. Further it is attached to a front selfie snapper of 5MP with Auto Focus. Commenting about its network, it supports all the basic facilities such as WCDMA(3G), LTE, TDD-LTE (4G) , FDD-LTE(4G), 802.11b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth
V 4.0. Also, the phone is designed with ZenUI 3.0 overlay with Android 6.0 skeleton. Packed with these technology snippets, the phone is now available for Rs. 8,499.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-# | #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi I need books for Gate 2018, please suggest me good books thank you
Dear All, I am writing this query with confused mind I am going to complete B.Tech in ECE, currently I've 7.5 as cgpa and I decided to go in Software...
Intex has added another new smartphone to its popular Aqua-series with the launch of the Intex Aqua Crystal Plus at Rs 6,799. The new Intex Aqua Crystal Plus is a...
HTC U11, the smartphone which has already been in the news for its 'squeezable' gesture feature, has again made its appearance when the company, today, unveiled its latest teaser. The...
Sansui Mobiles, on Friday, has launched a new smartphone named Sansui Horizon 2 in India. The smartphone comes with an IR Blaster, 4G VoLTE, dual SIM support, and several other...