Asus Launches ZenFone Selfie, Deluxe 2 And Laser In India

The launch of smartphones by Asus, or as they call it – the Zen festival which was held in the country’s capital was a highly awaited and hugely attended event. The ‘festival’ introduced a number of Asus devices, amongst which were three smartphones. The phones that were launched were such that it had something for everybody. If you are looking for a high-end phone with great specs, it was there. If you are selfie lover and want a phone with a great front camera, it was there. Let’s have a look at the 3 devices.

Zenfone Selfie
First, the highlight of the phone – its cameras. Both the front and rear camera are of 13 MP resolution. The front camera has a 24 mm focal length with f/2.2 aperture while the rear camera has a 28 mm focal length with f/2.0 aperture. Both the cameras have dual colour tone LED. In the other specs too, the phone is a winner. It has a 5.5 inch full HD camera powered by 3GB RAM and Snapdragon 615 processor. The device has a 2GB variant too. It is powered by a 3000 mAh battery and is 4G enabled. The cost of the phone is Rs 15,999.

Zenfone-Selfie

Zenfone 2 Deluxe
This is the high-end device that Asus launched. The device has a full HD display of screen size 5 inches. It is powered by dual core Intel Atom Z3580 processor along 4GB RAM. The phone is 4G enabled, and has 3G and Wi-Fi capabilities. The Android 5.0 Lollipop phone is a dual-sim device and comes with a 13 MP rear camera and a 5 MP front camera. There are two variants to the device - one which has 64GB internal memory and other with 128GB. The price of the phone is Rs 22,999.

Asus_Zenfone_Deluxe_2

Zenfone Laser
The Zenfone Laser is a device which is the company’s answer to Apple’s iPhone. It has a 5-inch HD display with Snapdragon 410 SoC and 2GB RAM. The phone boasts of a Corning Gorilla Glass 4 and will be available in 2 variants- 8GB and 16GB internal memory. Under connectivity, the phone offers 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, GPS and Bluetooth and has a 2070 mAh battery. This phone is a budget phone and costs Rs 9,999.

Zenfone-laser

What do you think about these phones by Asus? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.

Via: tech.firstpost.com

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

please share your experiences and errors and solutions about cyanogenmod on your mobiles.....😒
I am Aswenivishnu.I am pursuing my final year B.Tech., ECE in Sri Manakula Vinayagar Engg College.I am from Pondicherry.My aim is to get a good job in software company.I joined...
structural details
Here is a story based game app on jigsaw puzzles, the story roam around captain hawk and his merry band of pirates who are on an adventurous journey to find...
Hi guys, My name is Nrup Vora. Currently I am in 4th yr of engineering. I want to start a small scale factory which i can develop to large scale....