CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Ankita Katdare • 24 Apr, 2013 • 2 likes
ASUS India is all set to release its 7-inch FonePad in the Indian markets today. The ASUS Fonepad was first seen by the media worldwide at the MWC 2013 in February. And now after bringing to us the ASUS Nexus 7 Tablet, India will soon witness the new rival to the Google Nexus 7 or the iPad Mini with its Fonepad. In the vast arena of tablets to choose from, what would strike a chord with the Indian market will be something to see.

The Fonepad's specs sheet speaks of a 7-inch 1280x800 resolution display, an Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS, a 1.2 GHz Intel Atom Z2420 Processor and a 3.15 mp rear cam along with the 1.2 mp front one. We've got a 4,270-mAh battery bundled in the tablet along with 1 GB RAM with 8 GB and 16 GB memory which is extendable to 32 GB. After its launch in Malaysia and Taiwan, the Fonepad is coming to Singapore at a price of S$369.

slide

Though the Nexus 7 is the first 7-inch slate in the world to mount a quad core CPU (NVIDIA Tegra 3 T30L quad core Cortex-A9 processor), the connectivity features are almost similar in both these tablets. Both of them have a support for Bluetooth 3.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b, g, n, USB 2.0 ports, 3.5mm headphone jack, tethering, computer sync et al.

Now, there's a lot of speculation going on about the exact price of this Tablet in India and some are rounding it off to INR 15,000/-, the exact price still remains unknown. We are waiting for the official announcements on that one. How about you?
3.1k views

Related Posts

@aadnan · Mar 5, 2011

Hello I am new to the Visual Studio C++ i cant the book Visual C++ programming by yashwant Kanetkar , if any one have the link to download or study...
4.7k views

@S. A. Hosamani · Nov 22, 2008

Hi, i am a civil engineering graduate, presently i am doing M.Tech., i am having internet in my home, i want to make use of both (i.e. my degree &...
8k views

@Parth Johri · Dec 18, 2011

can ne1 tell me which software is worthy to learn as i m a mechanical engg.......i hv already learn solidworks ......but as now a days learning solid works is like...
11.5k views

@Crypto · Oct 2, 2009

Hi friends , can some of you please list some project topics based on Cryptography ; not too tough but on the easier side ? I am a final year...
5.8k views

@arunkumars · Jul 22, 2009

I need solution manual for Hughes Electrical and electronics technology. where can i get this? Please Help me.
9.1k views