Aspirations2020 Results Declared. Winners Honoured By Infosys

Infosys has announced the results of the Aspirations 2020 - a nationawide programming contest conducted by Infosys. The contest was organised and administered by the Infy's Campus Connect program. Aspirations2020 saw over 32000 teams from over 517 engineer colleges across Indian participate. The finale was conducted on September 28 at Infy's Bangalore campus and had 14 teams each comprising of 3 engineering students fight for the top titles.

The winners, B Sai Aishwarya, Nekkanti Anudeep and Sindhura Katta (team: ASP_AP02357_103) from ANITS Visakhapatanam were declared as the winners. Each team member was awarded with a 64 GB version of iPad. The runner up team comprised of Ajeet Kumar Jha, Ameen Mohammed Talha and Coca Sai Prajeeth from MSRIT (team ASP_KA01050_101) with each member getting a 32 GB iPad (you didn't lose much, folks!).

Here's the final results sheet -

Aspirations2020-national-winners

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Congrats to all CEans who participated in this event 😁

and Many congrats to the winners

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google launched a service called Micro-payment using Google Wallet. Site owner able to charge 25-99 cents for reading content from their website. How it work? There will be some free...
Hi everyone!! Although I'm an Instrumentation Engineer, I'm mostly an IT person. I guess that's what made me quit my core field job to join an IT firm. I'm an...
Android 4.0-new look and feel, lock screen, widgets, notifications, multitasking.. Face Unlock-unlock phone with smile Voice typing Google+ Single Motion Panoramic Camera HD display-4.65 HD sAMOLED display Slim and curved...
I wish to create my own computer firewall. Can someone tell me how to do that?
this is durga prasad from andhra pradesh, india .i'm doing my b.tech final year.my career dream is i want to become a scientist .it is immense pleasure to become a...