Ask your questions to Er. Mark Chapman (Chief Engineer Of World's Fastest Car)

Official Announcement: #-Link-Snipped-#

Ask your questions in this thread.

PS: Questions Only. No spamming.

Replies

• Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    1.What is the basic principle behind this engineering masterpiece?

2.What measures are taken in,for the safety of the car at this much high speed?
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    1:Is this project idea is to show better from other rivals or you had the earliear plan to go with it?
    2:At which surface it can be ride as normal road or need some special type roads?
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    1. How many cylinders does this car have?
    2. What is the CC of the Engine?
    3. what is the Max torque?
    4 . What braking system is used?

Thanks CE for this awesome chance!
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    English-Scared
    1. How many cylinders does this car have?
    2. What is the CC of the Engine?
    3. what is the Max torque?
    4 . What braking system is used?

Thanks CE for this awesome chance!
    I believe a jet engine is used!!!!!
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    1)A speed of 1000mph on road is something which cannot be imagined. My first question, who imagined it and how? Please tell us something about it.
    2)This is a typical question asked by every Indian, "Kitna milega?"(how is its fuel consumption)? Explain about the fuel intake by the giant and if possible, its efficiency.
    3)I read a section about the car written by Mr. Richard Noble on October 2008 ( #-Link-Snipped-# ). In it, one sentence caught my eyes.If the upper surface of the wheel is not protected, it will reach Mach 2.8. But we have protected it. Can you briefly explain in layman's terms?
  • nsiva007
    nsiva007
    You are seeing success in this idea. So, what is the next big step?Is making super fast commercial vehicles in your wish list?
    Wish you all the best for this project to become a huge success....!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yes, they have TWO jet engines to achieve the speed and power equal to 180 F1 cars ๐Ÿ˜
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Sorry I havent read that article.

Here are few more questions.

1. How the thermodynamics is maintained in the system? I have read that the temperature is very high above the melting points of metals used in the design how the air flow is done to cool the system?
    2. I read that front tyres are about 37 Kg, and also read that the feedback is not sent to the steering column? How it is achieved using servo motors?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Which was the biggest hurdle in this project till date?
  • gohm
    gohm
    What aspects of the design do you see as potential candidates to be incorporated into future transporation vehicles?
  • Bunty Kumar
    Bunty Kumar

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can anyone say about IES and its qualifications and neccesary needs to attempt it
File sharing can be painful. There are tons of services out there but they are cluttered with unwanted stuff. There's a new service, called 'ge.tt' (ge.tt ) that's aiming to...
Why is that in a circuit made of series connection of capacitors the total capacitance of capacitors in series is equal to the reciprocal of the sum of the reciprocals...
There is a ton of extra literature the high school senior receives in the mail during their twelfth grade year. There are special scholarship offers, student financing, and special college...
Here's our special small talk published on December 01,2010: Jay Chopde - It's All About Passion ...an exciting interview about Mr. Chopde's entrepreneurial journey. Your comments and feedback are welcome...