Ask questions to Dr. Mike Foley (Bluetooth, SIG)

CEans,

We are extremely happy to present you with the opportunity of lifetime! Dr. Mike Foley, Executive Director of Bluetooth Special Interest Group has agreed to answer our questions for Small Talk.

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

Deadline
: The last date of asking your question is May 29, 2009. Please go through above two links before you submit your question.

Submit your questions in the following thread ->

#-Link-Snipped-#

Addendum:
It will take us some time to compile the questions and get responses from Dr. Foley. The interview will be published along with selected questions (and the IDs of CEans who asked them) on CE's front page.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm looking for some assistance with tensioning of guy wires on communication towers. Specifically in regard to adjusting for temperature. As some may know, initial tensions are usually set at...
Hey, I'm looking into doing a project over the summer that uses an RFID module to turn the overhead lights in my room on and off. I have been thinking...
It takes shingles off roofs. The teeth are subject to punishment and abrasion. The shaft is air-hammered upon and used as a pry bar. What would you like to see...
​ That's right folks, the Zune HD is real, and it's coming this Fall. Microsoft officially announced the next iteration in their Zune line today, making it less of a...
I am study degree now and there will be a project i have to do... But i have no idea what i can do, can anyone give me some opinion?...