Artorius Humanoid Robot

Dear All,

Let me introduce myself:

I'm Mauro Laurenti an Italian guy forgotten in Germany...but some time I got lost in USA as well!

I would like to share with you my last project that has been developed thinking in terms of a world wide community, so I have done it in English.

Project: Artorius Humanoid Robot

All the documentation can be found in the fallowing link #-Link-Snipped-#

The project is quite nice and complex, but I'm a believer...and great things can be done with a community.

Looking forward for your feedback,

Regards,

Mauro Laurenti

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Obama’s special envoy Feltman related to Syrian FM Obama’s promise to achieve peace between and Syria. Since Syrian demands are well-known and non-negotiable, the promise amounts to making Israel...
Hello. I'm looking for a uC with 35~40 input pins and at least two good (12~16-bit) DAC. Perferably with an internal clock. The input pins are for the 25-note keyboard...
Hi frezz! I m a second year information technology student.i like to do summer training.please help me ,provide me knowledge about the companies providing training in this field... PLZ.......HELP ME...
I have an exam on Monday and haven't been able to get in touch with my lecturer for the topic so I'm in need of a little help understanding plugging...
Help for microcontrol project Hi, I'm a mechanical Engineer and I want to control : 5 motors in sequence on/off (stage 1) 2 motors after every stage 1 finished (stage...