Artificial intelligence project

I am doing my last year of IT engineering & i have interest in the field of Artificial intelligence . So i was searching for any ideas for for project of AI.
So please if u have some good ideas of AI projects then please suggest.
Also any other good IT projects are also welcome.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hai all, my query is rather a general one.Ive seen that most microcontrollers use R,C connected in series near to the RESET button in the internal circuitry.I want to know...
name: farid nazmi location: Malaysia Mechanical Engineering no work experience ( student) I join CrazyEngineers because want to increase my knowledge in engineering and share experience or information with others...
Just got a word from couple of my friends... there are some job openings for techies in Mumbai in couple of good companies. The experience level is around 3 years...
My BE is just started. I did my mini project "Microcontrollar based toll booth system". Now I want some topics that help me in big project.
Iam a 7th sem electronics and instrumentation student.We have to present a seminar as a part of our curriculum.Can u plz send me some topics dealing with latest technologies in...