Artificial intelligence and sixth sense..??

hey guys please help me out with the concept of ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE...is it related with some kind of sixth sense..??

Replies

• sonujain
    sonujain
    i dont think it is related to sixth sense,
    as the Artificial Intelligence involves a lot of mathematical calculations,
    a lot of algorithms n much more,
    have you seen the film 'i robot' ,those robots are made with the concept of artificial intelligence , different techniques for learning and action ,reaction ,sensing.. basically it is concept used for making intelligent machines
  • gokulkannan
    gokulkannan
    hi dude.......up to my knoweldge artificial intelligence means bringing the machine to its optimal level for example man has the ability to feel ,smell etc ..to bring these in machines is called as artificial intelligence for better understanding see "Artificial Intelligence" film..may be it will clear you and sixth sense technology means bringing the physical world to the digital world where u can physically interact with the object in the form of gestures...
  • callyD
    callyD
    Artificial Intelligence is usually nothing more than a set of predefined rules. Architects, for example are designing homes and offices which will learn and anticipate the needs of their users. Engineers are needed, especially in the area of robotics. There are already cars that can drive themselves, and the armed forces are using planes without humans in them.
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    AI is something called technology that is inside the memory embedded into.To be more specific its something that runs the brain with all possible alternate calculation to run the process effectively.RObotics & other related technology has that all
  • sanks85
    sanks85
    guys is the sixth sense realated to A.I. IN ANY MENNOR...??

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey friends i have gone through a article regarding the charging of a mobile phone battery wirelessly with in a range of 10 meter...is this idea really fesiable..and if yes...
😔hey frnds screen of my lappy just gone blank and now the lappy is not starting again and sounds some beep...i have asked to some expert and she said that...
I am not able to understand the concept of flags in 8085 microprocessor and 😁
how the negative voltage is generated using positive for some application
explain me the difference between the comprator and opamp using follwing example: 1) if my v+ is 12v and my v- is 0v, input + is 3v and input- is...