ARM processor interfacing with USB flash drive

I'm choosing a class project for an upcoming microcontrollers class. The class uses an ARM processor.

One project I'm considering is to build a device that would record mp3's with a microphone and save them to a USB thumb drive. Then would be able to retrieve mp3 files from the thumb drive and play them. Okay so I guess it's basically just an mp3 player/recorder using an ARM processor.

My professor told me that the USB interface would be by far the hardest part. He told me I could use any resources I find (including code) that would help me handle that part of the project. But the problem is I don't even know where to start looking.

Can anybody help me?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i donno wts happenin here...actually i got info abt ce frm a you tube clip ..it was a song played on guitaar by a member of ce i guess coz...
Hello, I have studied the architecture and worked on 8051 microcontroller. But I found some intresting projects on 8052 (AT89C52). Are the architectures of both the same? With having the...
CEans! ๐Ÿ˜ Guess what? We have Mr. Paul Buchheit - the creator of Gmail & Friendfeed on CE to answer your questions ! [ Don't miss this once in 20...
Hi, i am using a thread library other than pthreads...it doesn't have any automatic scheduler function..but it has a dipatcher function... How can i use this dispatcher function along with...
Imagine yourself as an employee of a company that is looking at various options to cut the operating costs. Let's assume that the company has about 20,000 employees on its...