Are you happy with the quality of education you get in your college?

Be very frank. Tell us whether you're happy with the quality of education you get in your college.

What's right & what's wrong.

PS: Do not post your college name, information. Just say what you feel is right or wrong. Alright? Get started!

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    my Bachelors was crap! I still regret not repeating my CET exams.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    no i am not satisfied with quality of education in my college....as they emphasis on theory
    as in my college we all are 3rd year students and i know
    know most of guys how to find gcd of two no's ?they know syntax but don't how to program
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Frankly speaking !! I am not happy with my college quality of education..
    Its very damn thing to say.

Some of my lecturers are very lazy fellows. They wont explain clearly.
    My principal sir will used to take feedback about all the lecturers from us. But its only upto the papers. They wont consider them as serious.

Its a very sad thing to say, our college will only gives importance to education, but not for extra curicular activities. We are not happy with this.

Now-a-days, Most of the Engineering colleges are establishing only to gain money.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Oh gosh, we've too many negative responses. Keep them coming folks.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I mostly rely on self study rather asking lecturers to explain each and everything ๐Ÿ˜€

To say our college dont have sufficient funds (they said in that way) to educate on practical things.

Most of the lectures and lecturers are depended on theoratical books.

Few lecturers were good at explaining things in a better way , I love my college and those days what ever I learned its nice !!!!
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    though me and my friends spend half our life scolding, cursing our coll. i should admit it does give us awesome faculty, labs, infrastructure,etc.

so coll. life rocks......
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Not at all...
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    My university isn't blessed with the best facilities or lecturers, but it still does give students opportunities to work hard and be successful graduates. Of course, I myself isn't a good example since I slack a lot, but I know a lot of others who were proactive enough to utilize the facilities, library resources and personal consultations with lecturers (those who were good) to excel well in their studies and co-curricular activities.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    English-Scared
    I mostly rely on self study rather asking lecturers to explain each and everything ๐Ÿ˜€

To say our college dont have sufficient funds (they said in that way) to educate on practical things.

Most of the lectures and lecturers are depended on theoratical books.

Few lecturers were good at explaining things in a better way , I love my college and those days what ever I learned its nice !!!!
    my reply is same as sandy except that i'm still in final year. And after completion of engineering and college life i'll say i love my college and college days.
    Now back to college education as said by Pallavi now a days colleges are started to collect money not for student's development they get licence by any how and started college they have no time to look at the point "how's our education system?"
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    not really..they only focus on theory ...but they make us master of cramming....no industrial knowledge at all......
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    No way. I am not at all satisfied with the college education I get. The lecturers do not teach properly. I have to rely on self study.
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    out of five lessons i had too study 2 lessons all by myself just b4 exam!!!!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Seems No one likes their college education system..!

Not even one vote is granted for it.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    sahithi pallavi
    Seems No one likes their college education system..!

Not even one vote is granted for it.
    ie truth and now it is coming out....๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

college life is full of joys and sorrows . every one has some great non forgotten-able moments which when came to your mind you will have a different kind of...
So, throughout your college - you were either a front bencher or a back bencher ๐Ÿ˜ Vote on the poll and tell us something more about your experiences as front...
I see lot of engineering students visit CE searching for summer internships on the Internet. Do you think summer internships are necessary?
We had few posts here: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...rating-system-thoughts-ideas-discussions.html Reigniting the discussion through this thread. I'm hoping to see lot of great responses. An instant ON operating system, as the name suggests, would...
Questions quite simple. What is your passion ? how do you tend to withhold it as your passion even after a million uphills?