CrazyEngineers
  • CEans,

We're turbo-charging the things here and have made a few tweaks to CrazyEngineers servers. But as you'd expect, life's full of twists and turns. Few of the members have reported errors while making posts on CE.

If you get error while posting, all you have to do is copy the post you've already typed and send it across to 'admin [at] crazyengineers [dot] com'. It will be a HUGE help to us troubleshooting stuff and making things better for everyone.

Once we're done testing, we'll announce what's going on behind the scenes.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Abhishek Rawal

MemberMay 29, 2013

In Some threads it works fine, but in some the error pops while posting.😲

Edit : See, I can post here but can't reply on <a href="https://www.crazyengineers.com/threads/engineering-education-oh-thats-a-moot-point.68248">'Engineering Education' Oh! thats a moot point!</a>
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorMay 29, 2013

Abhishek Rawal
    In Some threads it works fine, but in some the error pops while posting.😲

Edit : See, I can post here but can't reply on <a href="https://www.crazyengineers.com/threads/engineering-education-oh-thats-a-moot-point.68248">'Engineering Education' Oh! thats a moot point!</a>

-->>

Kaustubh Katdare
    If you get error while posting, all you have to do is copy the post you've already typed and send it across to 'admin [at] crazyengineers [dot] com'. It will be a HUGE help to us troubleshooting stuff and making things better for everyone.
    Cancel
  • Abhishek Rawal

MemberMay 29, 2013

Well I read that.
    I posted the problem so that it might get easy for you to fix.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorMay 29, 2013

There are mod_security related errors which can be only fixed once we examine the text that caused the rule to trigger. Without the text that caused the error, it's really very difficult to track what's gone wrong.
    Cancel
  • Abhishek Rawal

MemberMay 29, 2013

Kaustubh Katdare
    There are mod_security related errors which can be only fixed once we examine the text that caused the rule to trigger. Without the text that caused the error, it's really very difficult to track what's gone wrong.
    Aight Boss, Understood.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register