Are some of our visitors dumb or what?

Ideally, I shouldn't be saying this - but I'm really pissed off! 😡 . To make the things easier for our visitors, once the user registers, we display a link at the top that informs them to post their introduction in the introductions section - and takes them directy to it.

...and guess what?

People request their 'give me free project idea' in our Introductions section! 😡 Are our engineers way too dumb!?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello guy's I have written some codes of huffman coading algorithm(lossles compression) in c. And now i want to know which algorithm is used in populer compressed file like zip,rar,tar...
Answer the questions based on Networking/ Telecommunications. I don't want to give you the options. Just keep answering. 1. _____ is a communication path between 2 nodes. 2. PC+LAN card...
I got a question asking the Disadvantages or Limitations of the Mobile systems/ Wireless Networks. I got some points, here are they. Correct me If I am wrong and If...
Note To Applicants: We've been receiving several applications for the job. Unfortunately, there are several applicants who are sending us articles directly copy-pasted from other blogs; thinking they'll fool us....
So, you love to blog? Do you love engineering, technology, gadgets and gizmos? Do you like to talk about latest in technology to your friends (until they really get bored)?...