Are products sold on Flipkart, Amazon, Snapdeal Covered By Warranty?

My friend and I were having a conversation about buying products from online commerce websites like Flipkart, Amazon, Snapdeal and others and an important point came forth during our discussion - about the warranty offered by the manufacturers on the products sold online through e-commerce stores. My friend said that the products offered online do not have the warranty that the retailers offer.

Of course this results into retailers offering the products at slightly higher prices than Flipkart, Amazon or Snapdeal; but it's still a better deal for most of us.

I tried to find the information but could not find anything that'll confirm it. Does anyone here know whether the warranty is applicable on products bought online from e-tailers?

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Yup, from my experience I can confirm that products from flipkart are covered in warranty.
    I purchased Asus Router DSL N10E which stopped working after 3 months of purchase. I contacted Flipkart about issue & they mailed me the address of service center.
    I reached there & the next day they delivered me the new router. Fucking awesome service, I must say.
  • ABHINAV ANIMESH
    ABHINAV ANIMESH
    ofcourse they have
  • Gollapinni Karthik Sharma
    Gollapinni Karthik Sharma
    Of course they cover warranty!
    For additional warranty like accident policy or lost etc those will not be covered. For that its always better to hit to shops and buy as these special warranties are available only there.
    ๐Ÿ˜
  • Satya Swaroop Dash
    Satya Swaroop Dash
    If cited the same issue in this post Products Bought From Online Shopping Websites Might Not Be Covered Under Warranty
    The fellow in this blog have compiled information from various sources that show that some companies do not provide warranty.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A leading automotive giant in Gurgaon is looking for Mechanical & Electrical Engineers(Freshers) 2015 batch. CTC-3.50 LPA. Interested third year students can mail their resumes to- corporatelynks@gmail.com
Vimbas Navrachana, a startup from Mumbai, India is on a mission of letting every household in India have its own portable washing machine. The regular washing machines available in the...
Is there any way I can track all the links open on my network? Means if anyone is downloading movies etc?
With the advent of miniaturization, over the last few decades, our machines have become smaller and smaller. The computer scientists of our times have been successful so far in reducing...
We are on the top of human life. We are not ready to face any small difficulties in our dally life. Each day new company launch the sophisticated product for...