Are HP Laptops Better Than Dell?

i've heard that hp laptops are not as good as they used to be and dell laptops are better in comparison to hp laptops these days. is it really true?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - I've moved your discussion to a new section.
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    dhruba sunuwar
    i've heard that hp laptops are not as good as they used to be and dell laptops are better in comparison to hp laptops these days. is it really true?
    You know what, I was in the same situation as you're in.

Get the facts straight.

The same configuration, what you'll get in Dell Laptops would cost you more than in any other laptops like Samsung, HP, Lenovo etc.

Ok, coming about Dell Laptops, they charge more, because they are now well established as a "brand", moreover, I think if you go for a 30-35k Dell Laptop, you'll not find the look good.

You'll feel like you're buying a second hand laptop, and they generally have a "DABBA" look. But if you spend more, you can get a good laptop with a nice look too.

I being a guy, who tries to "spend smart" , would go for either Lenovo, Samsung or HP laptop.

I personally have a Samsung Laptop with me.

PS: A suggestion, whether you want to even go with Dell, you can go, or go with any other company but not HCL. As per my knowledge I've personally saw many people only complaining about HCL laptops.

May be if you can tell us your price range, we can help you better 😀
  • Ankit Litoriya
    Ankit Litoriya
    ofcourse not yrrrr!!
    Basically as much i considered efficiency of laptops depends upon their maintenance.
    m using a hp product of pavilion series g4 n wont face a single problem in last 3 years yet.

and rest up to u 👍👍
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    As far as after sales & sevices are considered just go for HP or Lenovo.

You can also visit our similar discussion #-Link-Snipped-# & "Help Buying A Laptop"

P.S: My Sony Vaio is serving me great since past 3 years
  • Gad
    Gad
    Lenovo has been doing great, for the past 2yrs - No major issues.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Hp is one of a kind and specially their retail outlets are really awesome. I would suggest you to go for DELL only if you are a flashy gadget freak type(similar to the notorious (eye) users). Otherwise go for Samsung and Hp

Both are class apart

PS: having a HP Pavillion
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Jeffrey Samuel
    Hp is one of a kind and specially their retail outlets are really awesome. I would suggest you to go for DELL only if you are a flashy gadget freak type(similar to the notorious (eye) users). Otherwise go for Samsung and Hp

Both are class apart

PS: having a HP Pavillion
    Thanks for calling me flashy,freak and notorious... 👀😁

Anyway, when I bought this dell, only dell was giving the configuration I was looking. After I bought everyone started rolling out better spec for less price. I don't have any complaint with my laptop. However, after an year and half of use (r***), the fan went bad and the laptop started overheating when I played games. I replaced the fan and thermal paste and things are working smooth now.

Once I dismantled the laptop to check for the same issue and forgot to plugin the fan cable. To my surprise the laptop was working great despite cooling without any signs of "over heating" during normal use. I even started Batman - Arkham Origins and still the fan wasn't running (auto speed adjust keeps the fan off most of the time in normal use). That's when I suspected something went wrong and later plugged the fan. So the laptop is good so far.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    I didn't mean that offensive @[prototype]

But if three brands offer the same feature which would be your choice. Dell working is smooth that is agreeable in all sense.

But the price that the tag is quite astounding

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi CEans I am using a airtel dth for past two years and I am experiencing problem here. If I am correct all the set top box would be equipped...
Everytime I try the subplot command in MATLAB command window, it says rectangular wave instead of showing the description about it. I tried reinstalling it but problem persists.
How to learn MYSQL?
To be clear, you won’t be getting any R2-D2 stuff, so don’t get your hopes ‘that high’. Having said that, a flying device that you can control via your iphone...
If you thought that every other tech giant now seems eager to track your health, hold on to your hats. Guess who might just foray into this business? It's none...