Aptitude Test Papers For Microsoft IDC

hello everyone.. myself Ashima Dhote..currently pursuing my B.Tech(2010-14) from Accurate Institute of Management & Technology,knowledge park,Greater noida,(U.P.) . As per my above mentioned batch of 2010-14, currently I'm in my 3rd year of my graduation.since i'm very new to this "crazyengineers" i'd like the members to help me out by posting some of the important aptitude papers or key features to be kept in mind before appearing for
MICROSOFT IDC
online aptitude test which is going to be conducted on
17thNOVEMBER 2012, at JAYPEE UNIVERSITY,NOIDA(U.P.)
i hope to recieve a quick response from all the members of "crazyengineers"

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers. Someone had sent me a list of questions long time ago through email and I'll just attach the questions here. The aptitude questions would mostly remain the same everywhere and you may refer to book - R.S. Agrawal for practising. In the mean time, check these questions.

There are several threads on CrazyEngineers which will help you prepare for the technical and HR rounds of campus recruitment. Take your time to go through them and if you have specific questions, ask them here. We'll be happy to answer.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Update: Just found few interesting threads contributed by CEans.

Microsoft's Latest Campus Placement Papers: #-Link-Snipped-#

Microsoft Campus Selection Process (Short Overview):
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Campus Recruitment Special (What Really Matters In Interview) :
    #-Link-Snipped-#

How to prepare for campus recruitment (tips) :
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Ubuntu comes with Open Source video driver called Nouveau by default. But being honest, this driver is lacking 3D acceleration, means most of latest games or even some old but...
Hi, I am done with the initial draft of the SOP for my grad school application. Would anyone be willing to evaluate it? If so, please give me your email...
It's Diwali season in India and that means big bucks for all the telecom network operators. Indians get obsessed with sending and forwarding the "Happy Diwali" SMS to each other...
can anyone suggest me the link where i can find and download audios related to space shuttle launch!! i specially need the count down parts during the launch
Honda's entering into the diesel powered car markets with a new car - Honda Amaze, to be launched in India and Thailand next year. The car is said to be...