Apple Wristwatch?

It's quite obvious now that Apple's not Steve Jobs' Apple anymore. It's taken over by Tim Cook and whether that's good or bad for the company will be clear in near future. But the latest rumours are that the company is busy building a wristwatch! It's going to be no wonder that the Apple will have 'siri' embedded in it and will sync with your iphone, imac, ipod and ipad via Apple's cloud services.

So I think your watch will now tell you that you've a new SMS or email or a new tweet. I'm running out of ideas on what kind of innovation will Apple include in their wristwatch. What's your take?

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Wrist watch fitted with the notorious iMaps ๐Ÿ˜

Still can't forget the look on my friends face on seeing the route in iMap

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How to calculate inrush current? And what is the maximum limit of inrush current?
can any body provides workbook for RCC structural design 1)) calculation of loads 2) design of footing , column , beam , chhajja and roof slab
Good day sirs and madams, Can you explain this Automatic pallet changing system? Thankyou!
Hi, all please let me know the design of snubber circuits for surge protection.
what is difference between model building bye laws India by Ministry of Urban Development, Government of India and National Building Code of India? Which one is better to refer to?