Apple realized THE mistake; Back to EPEAT certification

Its not even a fortnight when Apple announced that they would not be complying the EPEAT certification. On Friday, Apple published a blog on their website stating that lots of loyal Apple customers had complained about it, and now they realize that it was 'A MISTAKE !!'

Now per Apple Officials, starting today all eligible Apple products are back to complying EPEAT certification.

-CB

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Wish to know how to integrate paypal account with the freelancer account? I am from India and wondering if that's a good option.
so in almost every game or application we see a loading screen .The logic behind it is so easy look at these simple program https://www.koolcomputer.com/learn-java-loading-screen/
hai i completed engineering in electronic and communication 2012. i attended for c dac entrance test, i got 420 rank....over all three section. there are embedded,vlsi. there is conflict, regarding...
Being a Web Developer, particularly a Front End Engineer, we try planning the layout first, using the HTML Tags and stuff, and then think of building the CSS. The first...
i want to do project on distance relay . can i get the design of relay.