Apple is testing TVs with SHARP & FOXCONN

It's an open secret that after disrupting the music player, mobile and tablet markets, Apple's eyeing disruption of the television market. WSJ today posted that the officials who're working with the vendors of the Apple-Sharp-Foxconn association have revealed that Apple's in early stages of developing and testing the 'Apple TV'. These TVs are 'large' sets with very high resolution. That's all we know at the moment.

What 'innovation' will Apple bring to the TVs? What do you think?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hiiii friends... I have completed my B.tech from ECE branch..and i want tomake my career in Telecom Sector. Please suggest me what to do?????/
hi buddies pls need info on security systems with motion sensor and camera projects ,cos i want to use that as my final year project.i'd be glad to get help
hey guys i have to wrote C-CAT exam on 16 dec and admit cards are available to download but whenever i click on the "print the admit card" link the...
Hi, Lets get started, here are some useful Unix tutorials for CEans. - by Kevin Skoglund
Hi Civil Engrs, I am not a Civil Engr. I want to know can a small proposal/draft activity plan for tender be made, just with the help of BoQs and...