APPLE announced rivalry against GOOGLE

Smartphones and OS are bringing in the distance between two technology giants.

Apple Inc. had announced today, that with their new iPhone and iPad they would NOT be pre-loading the world's most popular video website - YouTube. Just to remind you earlier this year Apple had already indicated that they won't be including the google Maps in their latest devices as well.

Do you think that with latest announcement of not including YouTube, Apple has declared the rivelry in open market.

-CB

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

After gaining the popularity in eBooks market, amazon has expnded their wings and launched a social game development effort called Amazon Game Studios. Also, a game for Facebook called Living...
i need to know; what is the difference between electricity in the human body and the other electricity that we know and how to convert one to the other?
Wish you Many Many Happy Returns of the day. :myparty: Have a great year Ahead.
I have watched plenty of videos for robotics, which in a result got me very much interested in this specific subject. So, if I wanna pursue robotics as career &...
guyzz as my windows is not genuine, it got a black screen on my TFT due to update through internet. so how to make it genuine without formatting the PC.