AppFest 2012 By IAMAI At Hyderabad 13-15 December

AppFest is being hosted in Hyderabad between 13-15 December, 2012 by the Internet & Mobile Association of India. Over 600 app developers are expected to participate in the event. Apps were popularized by the introduction of the iPhone several years ago and since then it's become an opportunity for the small businesses to operate from small towns and cities and even the metros. There's a big ecosystem being built centered around the mobile and tablet apps.

The AppFest 2012 will have three major events: Talkathon, Hackathon and Challengathon. The first one will be about sharing of ideas and opportunities in app development. The second one would be the regular hackathon where developers will develop and launch their apps on the spot. In the last event, big corporates that operate in the mobile domain will present specific challenges to the development teams and they'll have to come up with immediate solutions. The winning teams will get a chance to work with the corporates on bigger projects.

The even is going to be interesting for sure. I'm curious to know whether any of the CEans are participating in the event. If yes, please do not forget to share the experience with us. The official website of the event is #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We are all engineers of different colours. Presumably we all have some general engineering skills. Do we use these in our daily life around the house? All the enthusiastic bikers...
i think safe mode open only when computer doesn't start in normal condition...
How to prepare a pneumatic arm for an robot? i m trying to make a multipurpose robot with a pneumatic arm
Apologies for being a little irregular over the last two weeks. Just shifted to new job and new place so took some time setting things up. Normal service shall resume...
AUTOBOTS One of the major sectors of the events of Technovanza is Autobots. In this sector, the participants are required to bring their own bots to the respective events. Autobots...