App to measure vibrations (myFrequency)

Hey there,

there is a really nice app that measures, stores and analyzes vibrations.

titleMitQuer Kopie

Within seconds you get the eigenfrequencies of any kind of objects (slabs, bridges, beams) in terms of frequency spectra. A very nice and comfortable userinterface that allows a quick and structured work. On the one hand you can analyze the data directly on your phone on the other hand you can load the data on your computer to analyze later. The first app that lets you examine all important frequencies of an object directly on your smartphone without expansive equipment. ( Specially for civil engineering and mechanical engineering )

The app "myFrequency" is available on google play store. I examined a lot of bridge s an with the help of that app i do not need any longer the professional equipment. The difference is less than 1%. But I save a lot of money with the help of that app! Check it out...

Sidesync_capture_20171022142746_1 Sidesync_capture_20171022142830_1

Replies

• Patrick Schmidt
    Patrick Schmidt
    Did anybody the same experience with apps to measure vibrations and analyze them directly on the phone? i'am very excited about that topic, that engineers are now able to measure eigenfrequencies by the help of smartphones without expansive equipment. I look forward to your reactions...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Researchers at Stanford’s School of Earth, Energy and Environmental Sciences have successfully tested a mechanism which shall use fibre optic network to monitor seismic events. Yes, the same fibre optic...
Hey there, there is a really nice app that measures, stores and analyzes vibrations. Within seconds you get the eigenfrequencies of any kind of objects (slabs, bridges, beams) in terms...
Xiaomi has seen monumental success with its Redmi Note 4. This budget smartphone has managed to become the most selling smartphone in India. These sales figures have propelled Xiaomi as...
I've a couple of videos that I've downloaded from the Internet (basically few video course files that I purchased) and was looking for a way to cast them to my...
Acer has launched its latest gaming laptop, Predator Triton 700 in the country for a whopping price tag of Rs. 2,99,999. The device was first unveiled at the company's Next@Acer...