CrazyEngineers
  • The campus placements season is on and I'm curious to know whether there are any crazy engineers who're opting out of campus placements to start your own ventures. I know few who are appearing for campus placements to 'prove themselves' to their families that they can get a job, but aren't interested in jobs. They are inspired by the chance to prove themselves 'in the field'.

So, is there anyone opting out of placements? If yes, tell us a bit 😀
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • ISHAN TOPRE

MemberAug 31, 2011

The people you are referring are really mad 😐 See the basic thing is, we should join a company, take experience and then start our own business. 😀

Now there are two types of businesses that one can do.

Capital intensive: Setting up a core industry.
    You require big capital investment and you have to play your every move very cautiously.

No-Capital intensive: The computer businesses. Instagram, website etc.
    Even if you fail here, you always have a chance to stand up.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • CIVILPRINCESS

MemberAug 31, 2011

Issue
    The people you are referring are really mad 😐 See the basic thing is, we should join a company, take experience and then start our own business. 😀
    you can't say that issue... there have been undergraduates who have started out with their own ventures even before graduating and they are doing good business out there 😀

P.S: CEans are crazy!!! 😁
    Cancel
  • ISHAN TOPRE

MemberAug 31, 2011

Well said CP. 😀

Actually the people to whom I have talked to have advised me to take experience first. 😀

The people to whom I have talked to are successful businessmen. However I would like to talk to those whom you are mentioning. Any specific example? 😀
    Cancel
  • CIVILPRINCESS

MemberAug 31, 2011

Issue
    Well said CP. 😀

Actually the people to whom I have talked to have advised me to take experience first. 😀

The people to whom I have talked to are successful businessmen. However I would like to talk to those whom you are mentioning. Any specific example? 😀
    i've seen some interviews of engineers and non-engineers who have finished their UG and started their own business.

check out this site: #-Link-Snipped-# this company was started by four UG students in their final years. 😀

P.S: CT tried to rope them in for an interview but they seemed too busy 😛
    Cancel
  • ISHAN TOPRE

MemberSep 1, 2011

CIVILPRINCESS
    CT tried to rope them in for an interview but they seemed too busy 😛
    Hola, the activity looks dead. Planning to contact some people soon 😒

By the way CP, yeah that link is cool. 😀
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register