Anyone interested in working for a new Start Up

Hello Friends

I am in search of a individual with great knowledge of various mobiles, gadgets etc and always remain in sync with upcoming technologies

If interested then let me know

Payment will be hourly

Thanks

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think it'd help if you could tell people about the job location, kind of skills required, experience (if any) etc.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Job Location: Work from Home

Skills : Individual must be passionate about new gadgets and must be able to make his own opinions on anything that he likes or deslike

For more information: Please check my signature
  • aniruddha47
    aniruddha47
    [
    goyal420
    Hello Friends

I am in search of a individual with great knowledge of various mobiles, gadgets etc and always remain in sync with upcoming technologies

Payment will be hourly

Thanks
    i am interested
    i am good with new gadgets and technologies
    ready to work
    hire me
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Hi

Thanks for showing interest, Let us talk in personal ,please contact me on my Email id: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • aniruddha47
    aniruddha47
    sure will get right on it
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    goyal420
    Hello Friends

Payment will be hourly

Thanks
    I am interested. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Hi
    Abhishek Rawal
    I am interested. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Hi Abhishek
    Thanks for showing interest, I have sent you request, Please accept it
  • ursplfrnd
    ursplfrnd
    goyal420
    Hello Friends

Payment will be hourly

Thanks
    I have just checked your website. Main idea of it is nice. I guess some moderation is required.

I am interested.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    ursplfrnd
    I have just checked your website. Main idea of it is nice. I guess some moderation is required.

I am interested.
    Hi Mate

Unfortunately I have already hired people for the main requirement, but if you really want to work, then I am interested in hiring a tech guy, I am planning to use Zend Lucene or Apache Solr to improve search results rendering, if you are aware of this then you can contact me
  • ursplfrnd
    ursplfrnd
    Its ok.๐Ÿ˜€
    No bro , i'm not aware of them.

P.S : Sad that there is no review of LG google nexus 4 yet. It is the first thing i have searched for in your site.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    ursplfrnd
    Its ok.๐Ÿ˜€
    No bro , i'm not aware of them.

P.S : Sad that there is no review of LG google nexus 4 yet. It is the first thing i have searched for in your site.
    If there are no reviews then you can add them ๐Ÿ˜€
  • ursplfrnd
    ursplfrnd
    Planning to buy. I will definitely write a review on it after getting and using it.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I heard there was an event recently in Bangalore where many startups came together under one roof and they had a huge hiring process there.
    Keep on a lookout for such events. Some great talent will be definitely attracted here.
  • aniruddha47
    aniruddha47
    AbraKaDabra
    I heard there was an event recently in Bangalore where many startups came together under one roof and they had a huge hiring process there.
    Keep on a lookout for such events. Some great talent will be definitely attracted here.
    yeah internship mela was done here back in 2012

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Today our CEan Praveen-Kumar is celebrating his birthday. Let's wish him a rocking year ahead. Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day PraveenKumar ๐ŸŽ‰
Info About Robotics I have No Idea About Robot..... I want to devlop a robot which is using in robo war's...
I received an infographic in my mail this morning .. it was so interesting that I republished it on my blog - https://kidakaka.com/blog/2013/03/22/rising-cost-of-higher-education/ This is no different than what we...
There is a free webinar on developing Engineering Leadership Skills on 27/03/2013 Quote: Register today for an insightful discussion as our presenters elaborate on 4 critical leadership skills: Self-Leadership -...
Okay, CE's been through a ton of changes in the past and more are coming! ๐Ÿ˜ I'm running short of ideas on what should be included in the sidebar (visible...