Anyone interested in working for a new Start Up

Manish Goyal
@manish-r2Hoep โ€ข Oct 26, 2024

Hello Friends

I am in search of a individual with great knowledge of various mobiles, gadgets etc and always remain in sync with upcoming technologies

If interested then let me know

Payment will be hourly

Thanks

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Mar 21, 2013

    I think it'd help if you could tell people about the job location, kind of skills required, experience (if any) etc.

  • Manish Goyal

    @manish-r2Hoep • Mar 21, 2013

    Job Location: Work from Home

    Skills : Individual must be passionate about new gadgets and must be able to make his own opinions on anything that he likes or deslike

    For more information: Please check my signature

  • aniruddha47

    @aniruddha47-SkIx7k • Mar 24, 2013

    [

    goyal420Hello Friends

    I am in search of a individual with great knowledge of various mobiles, gadgets etc and always remain in sync with upcoming technologies

    If interested then let me know

    Payment will be hourly

    Thanks

    i am interested
    i am good with new gadgets and technologies
    ready to work
    hire me

  • Manish Goyal

    @manish-r2Hoep • Mar 24, 2013

    Hi

    Thanks for showing interest, Let us talk in personal ,please contact me on my Email id: #-Link-Snipped-#

  • aniruddha47

    @aniruddha47-SkIx7k • Mar 24, 2013

    sure will get right on it

  • Abhishek Rawal

    @abhishek-fg9tRh • Mar 24, 2013

    goyal420Hello Friends

    I am in search of a individual with great knowledge of various mobiles, gadgets etc and always remain in sync with upcoming technologies

    If interested then let me know

    Payment will be hourly

    Thanks

    I am interested. ๐Ÿ˜€

  • Manish Goyal

    @manish-r2Hoep • Mar 24, 2013

    Hi

    Abhishek RawalI am interested. ๐Ÿ˜€

    Hi Abhishek
    Thanks for showing interest, I have sent you request, Please accept it

  • ursplfrnd

    @ursplfrnd-8Ry66s • Mar 26, 2013

    goyal420Hello Friends

    I am in search of a individual with great knowledge of various mobiles, gadgets etc and always remain in sync with upcoming technologies

    If interested then let me know

    Payment will be hourly

    Thanks

    I have just checked your website. Main idea of it is nice. I guess some moderation is required.

    I am interested.

  • Manish Goyal

    @manish-r2Hoep • Mar 26, 2013

    ursplfrndI have just checked your website. Main idea of it is nice. I guess some moderation is required.

    I am interested.

    Hi Mate

    Unfortunately I have already hired people for the main requirement, but if you really want to work, then I am interested in hiring a tech guy, I am planning to use Zend Lucene or Apache Solr to improve search results rendering, if you are aware of this then you can contact me

  • ursplfrnd

    @ursplfrnd-8Ry66s • Mar 26, 2013

    Its ok.๐Ÿ˜€
    No bro , i'm not aware of them.

    P.S : Sad that there is no review of LG google nexus 4 yet. It is the first thing i have searched for in your site.

  • Manish Goyal

    @manish-r2Hoep • Mar 26, 2013

    ursplfrndIts ok.๐Ÿ˜€
    No bro , i'm not aware of them.

    P.S : Sad that there is no review of LG google nexus 4 yet. It is the first thing i have searched for in your site.

    If there are no reviews then you can add them ๐Ÿ˜€

  • ursplfrnd

    @ursplfrnd-8Ry66s • Mar 26, 2013

    Planning to buy. I will definitely write a review on it after getting and using it.

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • Mar 27, 2013

    I heard there was an event recently in Bangalore where many startups came together under one roof and they had a huge hiring process there.
    Keep on a lookout for such events. Some great talent will be definitely attracted here.

  • aniruddha47

    @aniruddha47-SkIx7k • Mar 28, 2013

    AbraKaDabraI heard there was an event recently in Bangalore where many startups came together under one roof and they had a huge hiring process there.
    Keep on a lookout for such events. Some great talent will be definitely attracted here.

    yeah internship mela was done here back in 2012