Anyone interested in a free design idea and rough conceptual drawings?

I developed a mechanical design for a spherical wheel steering system that could allow cars to make very interesting maneuvers. I showed it to my engineering professor who specialized in machine design and he told me that the idea was viable and he'd help me develop the patent. I lost interest but the idea still remains.  I'd like to give it to a community that will appreciate it and actually develop if it works. Who specifically should I talk to?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If there is a topic means I need code for that topic in openGL. Please make it quickly. Thank you. 
As there is a lot of demand for clothing in India people attracts more and more towards it. So I'm thinking that why shouldn't we start online cloth store ???...
I'm doing a project on lightweight aggregate concrete..I want to know that what type of lightweight material can I use in it as aggregate.
What is the right way to ask for offer letter from the HR managers of the company that has selected you, and confirmed orally that you've been selected; but has...
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xsw7bti8gnk47y6/RIP%20Emily.mp4?dl=0