Anybody has any knowledge in phpBB?

Anybody has any knowledge in phpBB? I want to know how SEO is done for the contents.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Koushal Patel
    Anybody has any knowledge in phpBB? I want to know how SEO is done for the contents.
    SEO is a huge domain and is totally independent of phpBB. There can be hundreds of pages only to talk about what are they ways to optimise a website for SEO. You're talking about forum software and the best SEO you can do is to enable search engine friendly URLs and let Google do the rest of the job. Also see if phpBB has any add-on that lets you create XML sitemap of your latest discussion threads.

Once these two important things are in place, leave everything else to Google.
  • lambangdaihoc
    lambangdaihoc
    SEO for Xenforo option very good

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

ISIS hackers compromised Twitter and YouTube official accounts U.S. military’s Central Command on Monday and started posting threatening messages and propaganda videos, along with some military documents. After this, both...
Project Abstract / Summary : ITBUZZ.CO is an attempt to bridge the gap between academic and social life. ITBUZZ.CO thus is an academic social networking portal with an advanced and...
A gaming headset from Kingston? But Kingston doesn't make headphones! They make the memory devices, SSDs and USB drives; don't they? Those were the questions we had when Kingston appointed...
a) ∃!xP(x) → ∃xP(x) b) ∀xP(x) → ∃!xP(x) c) ∃!x¬P(x)→¬∀xP(x) I am unable to get any idea how to approach this question ,so plz guide..
1.How to find a compound proposition logically equivalent to p--> q using only the logical operator NOR . 2. How many truth tables of compound propositions are there that involve...