Any scope in software field for an electronics & communication engineer

I'm B-TECH(ECE) Second year(4th sem) student,have to join summer training course in june.
condition forcing me for software courses as on campus placement based on IT sector companies(TCS, INFOSIS, HCL,SAMSUNG,IMPETUS,WIPRO,MICROSOFT,STANDARD CHATERED..etc)... so which course is better for me whether from software or electronics field..?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This is the topic for CE Weekend Debate #4. Description of the topic is as follows -​ ​Description:​ ​There were times when Internet had simple informative pages which you could...
Here's the topic of CE Weekend Discussion #3 - Is Modern Internet Flooding Us With More Useless Information Than Useful One? Description:​There were times when Internet had simple informative pages...
public String getUserID(String usernmae, String password) { String flag = ""; try { if (true) { socket = new Socket("localhost", 8080); dos = new DataOutputStream(socket.getOutputStream()); dos.writeUTF("SignIn"); dos.writeUTF(username); dos.writeUTF(password); dis =...
Ever since Marissa Mayer took over the control at Yahoo, the company's managed to grab some attention from the media. This time, it's about Yahoo's plans to buy Tumblr -...
Google's launched 'Native Client' a new technology that will allow developers to run their native C, C++ compiled code on the web; as a part of the web apps. Native...