CrazyEngineers
  • zahraa
    zahraa

MemberAug 8, 2011

Any information pleaaaase!

I'm graduating this year and I'm looking for aprojet based on computer engineering .actually we want(6 in agroup) aproject based on hardware and software.one of our professors recommended akit called CROSSCORE DEVELOPMENT TOOLS to be used(i think it's a DSP kit ) ,but we don't have any information about it 😕
    ,so i will be very very grateful if any one tell me anything about that kit and it's APPLICATIONS
    (SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH)
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorAug 8, 2011

zahraa
    I'm graduating this year and I'm looking for aprojet based on computer engineering .actually we want(6 in agroup) aproject based on hardware and software.one of our professors recommended akit called CROSSCORE DEVELOPMENT TOOLS to be used(i think it's a DSP kit ) ,but we don't have any information about it 😕
    ,so i will be very very grateful if any one tell me anything about that kit and it's APPLICATIONS
    (SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH)
    Don't worry about bad English, if it isn't your mother tongue.

I searched online a bit about Crosscore Development Tools and found some information here - #-Link-Snipped-# . However, it's not clear what are you going to use the kit for? If your professor has allotted the topic to you, the best thing to do is ask for clarification to the professor. However, first try to get pointers from the link I gave to you and find out some more information about the kit.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • zahraa

MemberAug 10, 2011

thank you very much
    greetings from EGYPT
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register