Any information pleaaaase!

I'm graduating this year and I'm looking for aprojet based on computer engineering .actually we want(6 in agroup) aproject based on hardware and software.one of our professors recommended akit called CROSSCORE DEVELOPMENT TOOLS to be used(i think it's a DSP kit ) ,but we don't have any information about it 😕
,so i will be very very grateful if any one tell me anything about that kit and it's APPLICATIONS
(SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH)

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    zahraa
    I'm graduating this year and I'm looking for aprojet based on computer engineering .actually we want(6 in agroup) aproject based on hardware and software.one of our professors recommended akit called CROSSCORE DEVELOPMENT TOOLS to be used(i think it's a DSP kit ) ,but we don't have any information about it 😕
    ,so i will be very very grateful if any one tell me anything about that kit and it's APPLICATIONS
    (SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH)
    Don't worry about bad English, if it isn't your mother tongue.

I searched online a bit about Crosscore Development Tools and found some information here - #-Link-Snipped-# . However, it's not clear what are you going to use the kit for? If your professor has allotted the topic to you, the best thing to do is ask for clarification to the professor. However, first try to get pointers from the link I gave to you and find out some more information about the kit.
  • zahraa
    zahraa
    thank you very much
    greetings from EGYPT

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i passed10-60,12-pcm60.-59%overall,75%in six semester in 3years dgca approved ame course,clearedpaper1.paper2 lisence paper,integrated dual b.tech+m.tech-5 years 70% can i seat any 😕
Nearly 25% of Car Crashes Linked to Gadget Use - KickingTires
Futurity.org – Smart wheelchair can switch gears
Gates Foundation: 'We need to reinvent the toilet' - CNN
Samarai Roadable VTOL Helicopter Concept : Open Flight