any ideas image processing+microcontroller project

hello every body
i need your opinions about a project that uses image processing and a microcontroller together...

also if any body have a great great idea using only microcontroller please report it

thanks in advance ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    This Section #-Link-Snipped-# it self have a huge list of project Ideas, Have a look at Sticky Topics.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Our moderator CEan MaRo celebrates his birthday today ๐Ÿ˜€ Wishin MaRo a very Happy Birthday ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Probably many are aware of this. This amazing site can trigger many ideas: Toys from Trash Bioramani
A topic that has been in discussion ever since India became the World Champion of cricket a couple of days ago. Dhoni has led the team from the front during...
hi frnzz.i completed my second year electrical and electronic engineering .i want to go for an in plant training .This is first time for me.I dono how to communicate with...
[FONT="]Kyrion Digital Securities [/FONT][FONT="]is an[/FONT][FONT="] IIT Alumni initiative. They aim to impart technical training to students and professionals. Training areas are: [/FONT][FONT="]IISCon โ€“ Certified Information Security Professional[/FONT] [FONT="]Kyrion Ethical Hacking...