Anvish 2012 at College of Engineering, Thalassery on Jan 6, 2012

Anvish is a Technical Symposium, Festival and Expo organized by College of Engineering Thalassery, Kannur.

Anvish, which in Sanskrit means a search or a quest.

Life, itself is a quest in many sense, a quest for the unknown, a quest for knowledge, adventure and to seek the secrets of life. CET brings to you Anvish, a multi-faceted technical fest that celebrates this very meaning of life. This January, Thalassery will witness the greatest gathering of the brightest young engineering minds.

Be a part of this quest and put your skills and experience to the test as you compete with the best in a variety of grueling competitions.

Events:
  • Chanakya- Best Manager
  • Khoj- Treasure Hunt
  • Freez- Photography
  • Gyaanam- General Quiz
  • Burn Out- R. C. Car Racing
  • Framez- Short Film Competition
Highlight of the fest- Pop Band and Musical Eve.

For more details, queries and registration; visit their website: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Fiesta 2012 is a Technical Symposium organized by Sree Vidyanikethan Engineering College, Tirupati. Fiesta 2012 is the brain child of the enthusiastic students and professors of the Electronics and Communication...
Is it possible to get the previous year sales reports in a particular city? For example, in retail business is it possible to get the reports in particular city?
Hello everyone! I'm in my final year (Electronics and communications) and for the main project I've chosen -design, synthesis and FPGA implementation of CAN( Controlled Area Network) protocol since our...
​ Bangalore: With the usage of IE 6 finally dropping below 1 percent in the US according to statistics from Net Market Share Applications, everybody is happy, including Microsoft, as...
I think something's totally wrong with Myntra - once a leading online custom t-shirt vendor. Myntra.com gradually shifted to selling branded merchandise online but I'm shocked to see this new...