Anuttara 12 at Narasu's Sarathy Institute of Technology, Salem on Jan 7, 2012

Anuttara 12 is a Technical Fest organized by Narasu's Sarathy Institute of Technology, Salem.

'Anuttara' means the ultimate in Sanskrit. At Narasu's Sarathy Institute of Technology 'Anuttara' is the ultimate in innovative communication methods. This technical symposium is ready to witness new streams of thought from participants who are going to come here from far and near to present their ideas. Various activities are planned to tap into the technical resources of our Electronics and Communications engineers.

'Anuttara' is a platform in exposing creative and technical skills to the students. It is designed to be the arena for like minded engineers to put forth their ell thought out concepts. It is an occasion to display the plans for futuristic gadgets which may enhance the quality of everyday life.

'Anuttara' hopes to grow every year to capture the interest of the corporate and students get the best opportunities where they go. Come, be a part of the change.

Events:
  • Paper Presentation
  • Adzap
  • Technical Quiz
  • Environmental Hazards Solving
  • Hardware Debugging
For more details, queries and registration; visit their website: https://blog.nsit.edu.in/?page_id=29

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

plz tel me some final year projects which r easy n has new technology
TechYard is a Technical Festival organized by Wainganga College of Engineering and Management, Nagpur. Wainganga College of Engineering and Management successfully organized a two day National Event TechYard 11. This...
Hey guys it is difficult to gain good practical knowledge of the manufacturing processes like lathe machining through books. So guys here is the link for downloading video of manufacturing...
Technoplexus '12 is a Technical Symposium organized by KITS, Warangal. India's largest science and technology festival organized by KITS student Community. Technoplexus is well known for its innovativeness and lucrative...
Hi, everybody, I made a demo about Boolean operation, can you please give me your advice?