CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@mechengine • 09 Sep, 2009
I'm looking for an ANSYS Project. It has to be cool, simple and easy to understand. Looking forward to your responses.
@raj87verma88 • 09 Sep, 2009 Post you some projects.....what do you mean by that?
@mechengine • 12 Sep, 2009 sir
I need some cool project titles which will be useful to ma career.
@Aashish Joshi • 13 Sep, 2009 1. What do you mean by "cool"?

If you mean hip and happenin' I am sorry but project titles are not song titles that are "cool" and stylish!!

2. "..useful to ma career."

The only thing useful to your career will be introspection on your part as to what your academic interests are!

As far as projects on ANSYS are concerned, pick up a machine that you wish to analyse (and maybe, improve; like intake manifold, cylinder and piston assembly or any other thing).

Make a solid model of your part and then start with ANSYS!!!
@akkumon • 15 Sep, 2009 make an analysis of bridge structure or a cantilever beam
3k views

Related Posts

@Harshit_Shah · Feb 15, 2010

Hey friends can you suggest some innovative project definition in Java for a stand-alone application..?
4k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · May 3, 2011

I'm no automobile or mechanical engineer. Can someone explain the technicalities of 'constant mesh' gearbox - a commonly used term in Automobile engine specifications? Where is it used and what...
11k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Mar 19, 2009

[Don't have credit card? It's alright. Other modes of payment are available.] [Discount available on bulk purchase (10+)] ​CEans, CE is extremely proud and happy to present you with the...
7.6k views

@jbhoi · Oct 10, 2014

Hi, I have gone through the required documents on link https://gate.iitk.ac.in/GATE2015/#sup_docs And follow steps as mentioned in that for getting digital signature. But after cropping the box (which is 2...
4.8k views

@Ankita Katdare · Oct 20, 2013

Lenovo has brought to the market a new convertible laptop called Lenovo A10 - which is the company's first to run on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS. At 1 kg...
4k views