answering machine circuit diagram

hi all,
i am working on my graduation project and i need an answering machine circuit diagram. i hope to find an easy to follow one with enough explaination about each part.
i'll apreciate any help.

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    What's life without Google?
    #-Link-Snipped-#

However, you probably posted here to seek explanation and guidance. Try studying the circuit diagram and components used, and deduce their functions. Since its 8 years old, its possible you can find better and more efficient components! It'll be a pretty darn cool project if you can pull this off.
  • virtual
    virtual
    thanx ash. i can find this link very useful.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

help!! am a new ce member , i am building an ic car with a 3.2 cc diesel engine and a cvt (continuously variable transmission ) i have the following...
I am currently in the 3rd year of my BE (EC). So, quite obviously, everyone around is quite anxious about the placements. I am preparing for GATE 2008. Intend to...
A story that will make your senses numb... Its a tale wherein I am not deaf but dumb... so it happened, that on a friday night.. the Angles and Deamons...
Read an article about how Prof. Ortwin Hess, his phd student Kosmas Tsakmakidis (University of Surrey) and Prof Alan Boardman (Salford University) are attempting to slow and capture light using...
hai, hello to everybody😛