CrazyEngineers
  • Sorry for the delay in posting the answer to: #-Link-Snipped-#
    Well, the question was little more tricky. First of all there wasn't any question mentioned upfront. The question was actually hidden in the clues, or the question itself.

You could have obtained your question by hovering cursor over the image. It reads "Image Credit Zazzle. Dead ?" So, you had to tell us what the question mark meant. The second clue was the image itself! Where did the image point? Towards the bottom! Many CEans tried looking into the source code of the page; but not enough. Would you be surprised that for the first two hours after the question went live, we had changed the footer. It read:

Member comments are owned by the poster. Copyright © 2005-2011 CrazyEngineers.com. All rights reserved. 31.536993,35.452194
    Woa! What were those mystery numbers at the end? Those were coordinates to a place on Google Maps. If you paste those numbers in Google Maps; you'd be taken to the Dead Sea! That was your answer to the question hinted by the image.

We hope you enjoyed the question 😀
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • silverscorpion

MemberNov 23, 2011

What does the dead sea have to do with "I'm with stupid" ??

Now that I know the answer, I can explain the downward arrow as pointing to something below sea level (I know.. completely random 😁 .. still...)

Yet, what's with the "I'm with stupid" ??
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Anil Jain

MemberNov 23, 2011

I never observed that, "Member comments are owned by the poster. Copyright © 2005-2011 CrazyEngineers.com. All rights reserved. 31.536993,35.452194" - Probably m a stupid.. 😔 should have guess well... awesome

Meanwhile, just for information can we take this:
    This slogan "I'm with stupid" with a down arrow become so popular for the end of liberalism... and yesterday (22 th Nov) was 50th death anniversary of liberal president of America John F Kennedy (may be date match was mere co-incident). so It could be take as John F Kennedy was dead 😀
    Note-- After Google maps co-ordinate... Nothing remained uncovered 😔 - It should have been dead sea first.

-CB
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorNov 23, 2011

silverscorpion
    What does the dead sea have to do with "I'm with stupid" ??

Now that I know the answer, I can explain the downward arrow as pointing to something below sea level (I know.. completely random 😁 .. still...)

Yet, what's with the "I'm with stupid" ??
    Well, there's no direct relation. The arrow pointed downwards where the clue was clearly mentioned; one of the common (If I'd say that) ways to point to the clues 😀 .
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register