Anonplus....

Now they did it......the hactivist group Anonymous are building a social network website called "Anonplus". They claim that this website will guarantee privacy to it's users. They also claim that the other social networks like Facebook and google+ are not so secure....to prove this they are planning an attack on Facebook.

To participate in the "Anonplus project" visit #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Well, there's no site as such... I mean, I tried now and it couldn't resolve the address... ๐Ÿ˜”
  • Prem Anand
    Prem Anand
    I having the same problem now ๐Ÿ˜” .......i tried to access the site but i can't ๐Ÿ‘Ž ......maybe they are having some problems....but you can view the details about it in google
    Hmm... Right now they are showing the domain default page... ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Looks like everyone is targetting on FB. What's wrong with FB ?
    And is there any update on Microsoft's SOCL ?
    FB is the open social network! ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

how do i come to know which technology a particular website has used i mean if the site has been mad in php,asp,net,java or cms but how can i determine...
1) Read your owners manual thoroughly before going off-road, or on road for that matter. Learn your vehicle. 2) Never go out alone as a short trip could be costly....
I've been studying electrical engineering topic called "Current Transformer". Can someone talk a bit about the CT Burden?
Hi everyone. This time I need help with finding the Gibbs Free Energy of this chemical reaction: CaC2(s)+2H2O(l) --> C2H2 + Ca(OH)2 The question says to use the standard-state free...
Eco-impact calculators become part of design engineering. https://www.deskeng.com/articles/aabdpd.htm