Anokha 12 at Amrita School of Engineering, Coimbatore on Feb 16, 2012

Anokha is the annual technical festival held in and by Amrita School of Engineering, Coimbatore Campus from Feb 16 to Feb 18.

The objective of Anokha is to provide a platform for the best minds in the country to showcase their talent and ingenuity.

Workshops:

Ankit Fadia's Workshop on Ethical Hacking
With the right concoction of technical explanations and real life case studies, this talk provides participants with real take home value that hey can apply to their personal work lives on a daily basis and become more secure. Plenty of real life case studies, a hands on approach, best security practices and Live Hacking demonstrations will be used to unravel the fascinating world of Computer Hacking!

Events include:

There are various events in the categories:
  • Autobots
  • Techno Pursuit
  • Coding Combat
  • Design and Develop
  • Tech Hunt
  • Quiz
  • Informals
For more details, queries and registration; visit their website: https://www.anokha.amrita.edu/

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can ne1 help me in finding solidworks assignments on net or give me the link............
Jignasa 2011 is a Technical Fest organized by G. Pulla Reddy Engineering College, Kurnool. This December, the technical fiesta is featuring exciting competitions high on charge events and inspiring minds...
Srastha 2K11 is a Technical Fest organized by Godavari Institute of Engineering and Technology, Rajahmundry. It is organized by Electronics and Communication Engineering Department of the college. It is a...
develop Gordon Hempton has come up with an idea - inverse of angry birds and the game is being called ' misunderstood pigs' ( I so love the name 😛)....
Sony Ericsson Xperia owners will have to wait a little longer to update their phones to the next Android; Android 4.0 aka Ice Creme Sandwich. The company announced the availability...