CrazyEngineers
  • No doubt jQuery is most popular framework for Java Scripting on web. But novice developers feel it very complex. So here is Angular js to simplify dynamic java script framework with less code and easy to understand. Basically simple and alternative of jQuery.
    I know there are some companies in India also, working on Angular js. So if you are interested in being UI engineer you should look into Angular js.
    I also work on jQuery and got to say, Angular js is definitely clean approach to learn a dynamic scripting.
    Here is hello world.

If you are interested and having some problem, shoot up here. I will try to refractor.

Angular js is backed up by Google👍

Thanks @#-Link-Snipped-# for correcting me. Edited the content.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • avii

MemberOct 26, 2013

They are actually different : #-Link-Snipped-#
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Anoop Kumar

MemberOct 26, 2013

Yes, They are different.
    I didn't meant to be a lesser and easy way implementation of dynamic Java Script and alternative of jQuery.
    I will edit the post.

Edit: It is not only alternative of JQuery but more than that and better suited for web Applications. I am going through it.
    Cancel
  • avii

MemberOct 26, 2013

ianoop
    It is not only alternative of JQuery but more than that and better suited for web Applications. I am going through it.
    Exactly 😀
    Cancel
  • Jason Estibeiro

MemberFeb 27, 2014

@#-Link-Snipped-# - Are there any good tutorials to learn Angular JS which you have come across?
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register