Angular JS - jQuery alternative with simpler Java Script framework

No doubt jQuery is most popular framework for Java Scripting on web. But novice developers feel it very complex. So here is Angular js to simplify dynamic java script framework with less code and easy to understand. Basically simple and alternative of jQuery.
I know there are some companies in India also, working on Angular js. So if you are interested in being UI engineer you should look into Angular js.
I also work on jQuery and got to say, Angular js is definitely clean approach to learn a dynamic scripting.
Here is hello world.

If you are interested and having some problem, shoot up here. I will try to refractor.

Angular js is backed up by Google👍

Thanks @#-Link-Snipped-# for correcting me. Edited the content.

Replies

• avii
    avii
    They are actually different : #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Yes, They are different.
    I didn't meant to be a lesser and easy way implementation of dynamic Java Script and alternative of jQuery.
    I will edit the post.

Edit: It is not only alternative of JQuery but more than that and better suited for web Applications. I am going through it.
  • avii
    avii
    ianoop
    It is not only alternative of JQuery but more than that and better suited for web Applications. I am going through it.
    Exactly 😀
  • Jason Estibeiro
    Jason Estibeiro
    @#-Link-Snipped-# - Are there any good tutorials to learn Angular JS which you have come across?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Then GSM TDMA system uses a 270.833 kbps data rate to support eight user per frame, 1) What is the rate data provided for each user? 2) if guard time,...
CAN ANY ONE TELL???PLZ... 1.what is the work of civil engineers in rocket launch stations? 2.What are the structures need to be designed at rocket launch stations
Sony’s PlayStation 4 will be incapable of playing DVDs and BluRay discs when it is launched next month. Apart from optical media playback PS4 will also be missing the most...
If an intensive Propagation measurement campaign showed that the mobile radio channel provided a propagation path loss exponent of n=3 instead of four, how would your design decisions? what is...
Helmet is the basic security equipment for the two wheeler riders and for the person working on the construction sites. So helmet is very essensial for the security when riding...