Android to change the UI ?

Patent Infringement against Samsung seems to be firm shot at Android.
Using iOS & Android in smartphone, you will find almost everything similar. Same feelings you get while using Apple tab & Nexus. Don't you think Android seriously need to work on their UI now.Android should do something unique in UI that parts away Green Droid from shadow of iOS.

What's your thought, CEans ?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm not sure what'd be called unique. The Interface is basically a way of listing small descriptive images to the applications. How far would they go in changing the menu? I expect changes in the apps display though. Microsoft's done a great job with their METRO Windows 8 UI. Maybe we'd now see triangular icons on Galaxy phones 😛
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    They will change most part of Android UI, I think.
    These rectangle, circle & triangle icons won't work 😕

Waiting for next Google's announcement on change of Android UI.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Apple objection on samsung UI is basically on dialer icons and samsung specific icons.
    I am using pure google android 4.1.1 and its different. I think these are fairly basic icons which changed from selecting using a navigation key to touch panel.
    Screenshot_2012-08-31-09-47-59Screenshot_2012-08-31-09-55-19

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello. i need to take feedback from a servo motor. it is not too large, (as big as my thumb). i want its information about its position and speed. if...
Hello friends I need urgent help for thoughtworks process
Samsung has finally announced the new Note II and calls it a big upgrade over the existing Note. While there are definitely new things to look forward to in the...
sir i want to construct a model of steering system who avoid accident n i want construct that design specially 4 middle class n i need ur help.my construction is...
i'm working on the project of thumb print reading in .net. Do anybody have any idea about it?