CrazyEngineers
  • manishks
    manishks

MemberSep 2, 2013

Android deleted files

friends, i wanted to develop an android app, recycle bin for android..i wanted to know once the user deletes a file where does it go..! Any idea about the app..will be helpful.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Nayan Goenka

MemberSep 2, 2013

First of all, A very good idea. Nextly, if you are making a recycle bin, you need not worry about where the files are going, Just change the path of the action performed by the function delete. Redirect it to your folder and you will see everything there once deleted. This is one idea. I dont know what else you have in mind.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • manishks

MemberSep 2, 2013

if i redirect the path..after deleting wil the memory get cleared? Also is there any delete function which actually controls the deletion of mechanism..?
    Cancel
  • Nayan Goenka

MemberSep 2, 2013

I am not sure about how actually delete works in Androids, So I cannot comment on it. I jst gave an idea which might be feasible and helpful. For detailed info on delete function, you will have to Google it and see what results we get.
    Cancel
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran

MemberSep 3, 2013

First of all , a very good and innovative idea.As said by Nayan Goenka try to nake it simple and feasible.Also consider building a recovery software for mobiles.I havent heard about it .If you can make a recycle bin it will be a great relief for android users as I had also deleted some file accidently.We know that there are some software out there but we need a computer for that.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register