Android deleted files

friends, i wanted to develop an android app, recycle bin for android..i wanted to know once the user deletes a file where does it go..! Any idea about the app..will be helpful.

Replies

• Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    First of all, A very good idea. Nextly, if you are making a recycle bin, you need not worry about where the files are going, Just change the path of the action performed by the function delete. Redirect it to your folder and you will see everything there once deleted. This is one idea. I dont know what else you have in mind.
  • manishks
    manishks
    if i redirect the path..after deleting wil the memory get cleared? Also is there any delete function which actually controls the deletion of mechanism..?
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    I am not sure about how actually delete works in Androids, So I cannot comment on it. I jst gave an idea which might be feasible and helpful. For detailed info on delete function, you will have to Google it and see what results we get.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    First of all , a very good and innovative idea.As said by Nayan Goenka try to nake it simple and feasible.Also consider building a recovery software for mobiles.I havent heard about it .If you can make a recycle bin it will be a great relief for android users as I had also deleted some file accidently.We know that there are some software out there but we need a computer for that.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

iBall, the electronics company in India based out of Mumbai, has launched its first projector phone. Called as the iBall Andi 4a, the all new smartphone from the Indian manufacturer...
An engineering student from India, Arul Kumar, has found a critical vulnerability on Facebook that let any user delete photos from anyone's account without the owner's consent or knowledge.The social...
Hi CEans, I am out here with a big question that whether there is any recovery software or app available for mobile phones( smart phones) in the market.You may include...
Duke University researchers come up with a new plastic that actually becomes stronger when stressed. Cell phone body may be a good application for this. https://www.extremetech.com/extreme/...ign=Feed:+ziffdavis/extremetech+(Extremetech)
Ho CEans,I have a long doubt on this question.My friends introduced me about the IMDB-International movie database.Its quite awesome website having all the features and details of all the films...