Android 4.4 KitKat Release Date In India?

As we all know Android 4.4 Kitkat has been released by Google and android-fans and gadget-owners all over the world are looking forward to receiving this update on their smartphone or tablet. Dedicating this thread to sharing the Android 4.4 release dates for various smartphones.

As of today, the update seems to have rolled out on Samsung Galaxy S4 and HTC One.
It is being guessed and suggested that the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 shall receive the update in January 2014, followed by Samsing Galaxy S3 and Galaxy Note 2 between March and April.

Though these are just speculations, let us keep a watch on the news as it comes out for the roll out on various devices. There is no official word about Indian OEM's smartphones receiving this update.

Please update this thread if you gather any information.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Yamaha, the Japanese bike manufacturer, may soon launch its new sports bike - Yamaha R25 in Europe, Japan as well as India (throughout Asia). Some reports suggest that we might...
Why railway tracks fill with lot of stones?
Hi all , I Just completed MCS..so I am confused for which I start my career.....Website Development using PHP or java else learn Android ,IOS,iPhone. In Mobile development there short...
I was brushing my teeth this morning. And while I was applying toothpaste on my brush i observed the motion of paste. It was centrefilled and I wondered how exactly...
Gionee, the Chinese smartphone makers, have launched a new gadget in their Elife series with Gionee Elife E7. A successor to the Gionee Elife E6 smartphone with some cool features...