Anchariga-2010 NATIONAL LEVEL STUDENT FEST

๐Ÿ˜›
Anchariga-2010 THE DREAM HUNT
organising by department of cse&it students of vaagdevi college of engineering,bollikunta, warangal.in regard of this we are also conducting workshop on 3D-ANIMATION
dates:-workshop(6th&7th october),fest(8th&9th)
vaagdevi college of engineering established in 1998 under vishwambara educational institutions.vaagdevi college of engineering affiliated to jntu-hyd and accredited by NBA and approved by AICTE for btech,mtech&management courses.
EVENTS:-
1)ppt's
2)technical quiz
3)film quiz
4)cricket quiz
5) general quiz
6)fast message typing
7)puzzles
8)short films
9)add design
10)mini project presentations
11)art gallery
12)singing
13)dancing
14)eagles eye
15)mimicry
16)acting
17)fast slide design
18)slow bike riding
14)Data base creation
15)Quick slide design &many more spot events............................................ ..........

plzzzzzzz make it a grand success
we providing a stage for you people to prove your talent

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Good to know this! My college ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Very good to know that.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What is need of dc to dc converter?
Hello friends, Anybody have idea how to store the vales inputed in a specified file using java script. Let this program ...
hai friends, can anybody tel me about difference between multithreading and multiprogramming.
Why do we take 0- as the lower limit while doing laplace transform to find initial condition of a network instead of taking 0 as lower limit??๐Ÿ˜’
๐Ÿ˜ I love it when some one radically tries to drift from the crowd mentality, these group of Canadian students came up with aerocraft which 'flaps' its wings like bird...