Anatomy and Physics of Tennis

Quote:
While invented in Birmingham, England, in the 19th Century, tennis has become popular worldwide, perhaps only second to soccer/football. The game is fast, easy to grasp, and accessible to spectators, participants and an inexplicable number of young, attractive Russian females (see: Kournikova, Kirilenko, Pivovarova, Sharapova, etc.) The game's worldwide following is evidenced by the locations of its four biggest tournaments (Melbourne, Paris, London, New York) and its induction as an Olympic sport in 1896.
Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I was always confused between Badminton and Tennis. Now I know that Badminton is played with a ball and the racket is quite heavy one. Tennis is quite opposite lightweight racket and a shuttlecock .

Both the games has indeed many health benefits.
  • lovejeet
    lovejeet
    Issue
    I was always confused between Badminton and Tennis. Now I know that Badminton is played with a ball and the racket is quite heavy one. Tennis is quite opposite lightweight racket and a shuttlecock .

Both the games has indeed many health benefits.
    i guess buddy u r still confused. ๐Ÿ˜›
    u just said the opposite 1's. tennis is actually played with a heavy racket and tennis ball, whereas badminton is played with a light racket and a shuttle cock.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    lovejeet
    i guess buddy u r still confused. ๐Ÿ˜›
    u just said the opposite 1's. tennis is actually played with a heavy racket and tennis ball, whereas badminton is played with a light racket and a shuttle cock.
    Oops!Thanks for the correction ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

RS485 port lightning protection solution Product Name: Three-terminal SMD Gas Discharge Tube Model:B3DXXXL(5KA) Size:5X7.5mm Application description 1.Protection against overvoltage of RS485, RS232 and Ethernet in telecommunication and security. 2.Protection against...
Lyrebird, this bird can copy any sound from camera click to sketching tires . some video on youtube are showing that copying human speech , I think that is not...
The bombs are connected to the ringer of mobile, this closses the circuit leading to a blast!!!!
The Elephant Rope โ€‹ โ€‹โ€‹ As a man was passing the elephants, he suddenly stopped, confused by the fact that these huge creatures were being held by only a small...
Organs of the Body at the Foot!โ€‹โ€‹ The Organs of your body have their sensory touches at the bottom of your foot, if you massage these points you will find...