Analog to Digital Conversion

Analog to Digital conversion is 8000 samples per second of 13 bits each. Bit rate of 104 kbits/s.
When it is considered that 8 subscribers use one radio channel, the overall bit rate would be 8*104kbits/s. Recalling the general rule of 1 bit per hertz, this bit rate must be reduced somehow- this is achieved using segmentation and speech coding. But I have A/D converter and i need 12000 samples per second of 16 bits each.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google Inc. has launched a unique service called Google Helpouts for people seeking experts for help on topics ranging from education to fitness and art or fashion to gardening tips....
With the launch of Samsung Galaxy Round and LG G Flex, two smartphones from two companies featuring flexible OLED display - one horizontal, another vertical - we got a glimpse...
I wanted to change the size of Application icons displayed in grid that pops out after clicking on the Applications folder/stack in the OSX dock. Surprisingly, it turned out to...
ARCHOS, a company that pioneers in the portable audio and video player market as well as the Android Tablets and Smartphones arena, is here with the launch of a new...
What I know Raspberry Pi is chip board which is capable of working as small CPU box and can be connected to any Tv This is picture of latest Raspberry...