AMIETE - Part Time : Yes Or No?

I have just completed my diploma in Electronics & Comm. Engineering and I m going to degree in it but side by side i am willing to do the courses tha will help me in my job placements ! I have heard about AMIETE but many negative points about it plz suggest other such courses for mee...plz ..plz

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    aady_007
    I have just completed my diploma in Electronics & Comm. Engineering and I m going to degree in it but side by side i am willing to do the courses tha will help me in my job placements ! I have heard about AMIETE but many negative points about it plz suggest other such courses for mee...plz ..plz
    You can join C or any Embedded Classes that can help you in future. For Embedded you need some knowledge of your B.Tech Subjects but you can go with C class.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Engineering degree, without any part-time degrees is enough for more than enough for you to fetch a job. Instead of concentrating on part-time courses; simply focus on engineering.

But if you *must* do a course - think about it when you enter second year of engineering.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Jabong.com's been getting everyone's attention since last few months. The company backed by German Rocket-Internet is teaching everyone a lesson in 'execution' in operations and 'aggressiveness' when it comes to...
Let's Make a Collection of Best Android Mobile App. If you are Android User do share your Installed Applications and also your review about it. Here I am Starting... 1)...
Hi to all, I want to discover inclusion dependencies in sql database by using c#.net, How to i implement. Please explain what is inclusion dependencies in detailed........ Please soon.....
I'm Liz, an IEEE student. Hope to have a nice time with all of you here. I'm very impressed by this website.
Xperia go (ST27i) is a sleek and fast smartphone with the highest rating of durability, IP67. Not that we only go looking for these specs while buying a new smartphone,...