Amdocs Aptitude Paper Pattern

Amdocs comes with a dream status in my college. The selection procedure is tough, of course!

Its aptitude paper is a five section paper.

Logical Reasoning is tested by- Syllogism, Set Theory, Data Interpretation, Data Sufficiency and Cube Cutting.
Attention to Detail- Common sense questions and Decision Making.
English- Reading Comprehension
Technical- C, UNIX, SQL (Its difficult!)

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In campus, Accenture selection procedure consists of 2 Rounds. Round 1- Aptitude Test. Accenture's aptitude test consists of- Quants- Mathematical operators, Cubes, Data Sufficiency (to be more importance!) Verbal- Reading...
Leading electronics companies like Apple and Samsung have been shelling out ground-breaking gadgets one after the other and I feel overwhelmed. Every new phone that you buy looks Jurassic the...
hello everyone i am a technofreak .I love to have fun in every venture of my life . I consider coding as a passion through which different situations and imaginations...
In a recent blog post, Google revealed that they now have 180 fiberhood registration throughout Kansas City, so now 89% of the city will have ultra-high-speed Google Fiber. Why is...
Hi , I am 3rd year mechanical student..... plz suggest me some companies where I can do my industrial training.... I am intersted in Automobiles and heavy machinary....